Presentation: Norene Kelly and Jack Polifka
Benefits of Iteration
- More efficient use of users.
- Five users can find 85% of usability issues for a given application or interface, this speeds up development time and feedback.
- Iterate until one section is perfected and move on.
- Goal to deliver pieces of large project and give valuables as soon as possible.
- Iteration is especially helpful when the end goal is not clear.
- Iteration breaks a large project down into small bits and makes a large project easier to comprehend/test.