Senior Web Developer specializing in user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design. Desarae is responsible for solving complex design and development problems while connecting clients’ to their target audience. It is her job to oversee design, development, and strategic direction for projects or campaigns. She has over 14 years of marketing and brand promotion experience; and 10+ years of design and development experience working for clients like Best Buy, Lawry's, P.B.Loco, Premier Mounts, Proctor and Gamble, National Geographic, 3M, Disney, Vogue, The Occasions Group, and Express Handymen.
A graduate of Iowa State University with a major in Art and Design and a minor in Military Science, Desarae's greatest asset is her enthusiasm to work and a love for working with advertising, design, new media and affiliates with a broad range of media, marketing, design and selling experience that has given her the opportunity to wear many hats, while developing presentation and collaborative skills.
Currently she creates design and UX strategy for multiple applications including *project names removed* and is responsible for ongoing application maintenance including stake-holder interface to resolve technical issues involving design, development, and UX testing.
- Analyses of website traffic data, creation of behavioral flows, user story flows, audience demographics; and generating case studies, style guides, pattern libraries, as well as UI/IA documentation.
- Experience working on applications for health analytics claims data analyzing Medicare and Medicaid data.
- Applications generating reports related to big data through services like OBIEE and SAS.
- Data entry, filing, and claims data experience with warehouse data through the VA and military.
- Design and task lead for high profile international projects.
- Accountable for development front-end code, wireframes, prototypes, and ongoing design strategy for *project name removed* provider reports for *project name removed*.
- Design lead for transitioning *project name removed* data mining projects and the analysis of claims data for provider profiles which involved summarizing diagnoses, procedures, drugs, type of claims and providers, demographic information, and calculation of *project name removed* measures.
- Co-lead for the *project name removed* design workgroup, *project name removed*, *project name removed*, and *project name removed* where she provided leadership and UI/UX support.